Header Ads

Cosy House Luxury Bed Sheets





Hey today I have to show you a new set of sheets I just got I'm very excited because I just love the color gorgeous baby blue oh so pretty it's by the company cozy house and it's part of their 1,500 collection these are their luxury bib sheets and I'm excited these are brushed microfiber bedsheets and they are actually stronger than cotton they're very durable they resist ripping and tearing they're not going to be so easy to fade or stain so they're just nice strong sheets but at the same time really really soft softer in fact than silk sheets another really nice plus about this company is they have a lifetime warranty so if you're ever unhappy with your cozy house bedding you just send up a photo of the problem and they'll send you a free replacement without any need to have to return the the item that has a problem so I love that here's a close look at it and then you can see the company cozy house 1500 collection so let's go ahead and open it up right now because I'm excited to get these on my bed here's the pillowcases I'll just show you here this is the little bit and ever it has a little bit nice pretty satin looking stitching here a double row yeah very nice yeah nice quality stitching let's do the touch test whoo oh my gosh it's just feels so nice I'm already loving it and I don't even have it on the bed yet oh yeah has a nice little like little shine to it you know if you can see the house like a shininess so that really makes the color really adds to the color of it I have the sheets on the bed now cats already checking them out beautiful color and very silky smooth here it just feels so good that I'm very happy with that there is a nice I have a futon bed so my mattress isn't super thick but if I did have a thick mattress I'd have a whole bunch more space to be able to fit a thick mattress if I had that kind so but I don't need that and just tuck that under I really like these sheets they are everything that I hoped they would be their beautiful color love it love it they're soft I like the double little decorative stitching on the pillowcases and I am excited about that if I ever have a problem with it that the company really stands behind their product that makes me very happy so well that's it for the unboxing of the cozy house 1500 series brushed microfiber sheet set thank you very much for watching my video don't forget I'll put the link right below the video so you can go and get sheets for yourself I will see you next time bye.

Tidak ada komentar